The iMatchCode ™ is a complete turnkey system for Barcode Verification. It has RFID, Wi-Fi connectivity, event log, counters and several interfacing outputs for easy systems integration. Security is achieved through a physical key switch and Wi-Fi remote control. The system can run at speeds up to 3,000 labels per minute!
It provides an LCD user interface, DC power for the scanner, interfacing, logic and compares the barcode to a preset reference. It generates a one (1) second output for a REJECT condition and a 10mS pulse for good reads. The system is highly configurable to suit the customers' need.
Dynamic MatchCode ™ is a feature that allow the customer to send a barcode string to be compared to the string read by the iMatchCode ™ unit. The system will dynamically compare the string with the currently scanned barcode. Typically this can be used for verifying a printout from a barcode printer.
- Up to 3000 labels/min
- Symbologies: UPC, ITF, code 39, code 128, I 2 OF 5,
- EAN, QR code, Data Matrix, PDF417, MaxiCode, Pharmacode
- Mask(ignore) any character(s)
- 54 character max length.
- Matchcode (Verification) or detect any readable barcode
- Serial Number counter field
- WiFi enabled (STA and AP)
- Enable/Disable local Teach Switch
- Three (3) separate retentive counters:
- Good Read
- Wrong Code
- Read Error
- Automated Excel Production Report
- Automated Alerts for Wrong Code, Teach, Idle/Run, Error etc.
- Automated Emails
- Automated Excel Activity Report
- 30 Day log
- Dynamic MatchCode™
- Free iMatchCode Lite™ software
- Data collection
- Backlit LCD 4 x 20 character display
- 6 NPN outputs
- 24 VDC @ 0.5A Power
- Universal power supply
- Security Key Switch
- Interface Relay 5A 250v option
- Tower lights option
- Front panel buzzer and red LED annunciator
- IR product photosensor: diffused, retro-reflex or polarized option